Owl Labs (DE), Inc. and our affiliates and subsidiaries ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it by complying with this policy.
This policy describes: How we collect, use, disclose, and protect the personal information of our website users ("you").
Describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.owl.co (our "Website"). Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing your information.
This policy applies to information we collect, use, or disclose about you:
- On this Website; and
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or through any other means, including on any other Company platform or third-party website.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party, through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from, or on the Website.
Privacy laws in Canada generally define "personal information" as any information about an identifiable individual, which includes information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person. Personal information does not include business contact information, including your name, title, or business contact information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
When you visit our Website, we do not collect any information or personal information from or about you by default using cookies or by any other method.
However, there are two forms on our Website: (1) Request a demo; and (2) Subscribe to newsletter, where we collect your information if you choose to fill out the forms and send it to us via our Website. In the event you choose to fill out such form(s) provided at the time of subscribing to our newsletter or requesting a demo, the information we collect directly from you on or through our Website may include:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Department that is requesting a demo
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
Direct interactions with you when you provide it to us, by filling in the form(s) or corresponding with us by phone, email, or otherwise.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information that you request from us.
- To fulfill the purposes for which you provided the information or that were described when it was collected, or any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website.
- To improve our Website, products or services, marketing, or customer relationships and experiences.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us, including:
- Only collecting your information that you choose to provide to us using the form(s) on the Website; and 2. providing an opportunity for you to unsubscribe from our newsletters or opt-out of contact for demo purposes by using the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of our e-mails.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We use physical, electronic, and administrative measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We store all information you provide to us on secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulation, we will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes. By law you have the right to request access to and to correct the personal information that we hold about you.
If you want to review, verify, correct, or withdraw consent to the use of your personal information you may also send us an email at compliance@Owl.co to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
Where you have provided your consent to the collection, use, and transfer of your personal information, you may have the legal right to withdraw your consent under certain circumstances. To withdraw your consent, if applicable, contact us at compliance@Owl.co.
CONTACT INFORMATION AND CHALLENGING COMPLIANCE
We have procedures in place to receive and respond to complaints or inquiries about our handling of personal information, our compliance with this policy, and with applicable privacy laws. To discuss our compliance with this policy please contact our Compliance Officer using the contact information listed above.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices for collecting, processing, and storing your information. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use the Website. By accessing or using this Website, you indicate that you understand, accept, and consent to the practices described in this policy. This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes indicates that you accept and consent to those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates. We will notify you in advance of any material changes to this policy and obtain consent to any new ways that we collect, use, and disclose your personal information.
We will only use your personal information in accordance with this policy unless otherwise required by applicable law. We take steps to ensure that the personal information that we collect about you is adequate, relevant, not excessive, and used for limited purposes.