At Owl.co, we are a team of innovators who are on a mission to disrupt the status quo within the insurance industry by using artificial intelligence. We are a privacy-first fraud detection platform that empowers organizations to streamline claims processing and to unlock millions of dollars in reserves while promoting and enforcing individual privacy and convenience. Owl is currently working with many of the largest financial institutions in North America.
We are well-funded, rapidly growing, and looking to add a Sales Operations Manager to our team!
Who you are:
You are a highly motivated, self starter who is never afraid of new challenges! You are someone who likes an exhilarating and fun-loving culture!
As a Sales Operations Manager you will be part of our Operations Team and responsible for providing broad operational day-to-day support with ownership of our CRM, Salesforce. You will create reports for Account Executives and Sales Managers/Enterprise Sales Representatives as well as monthly reports for C-Level. Ensuring use of consistent Sales KPI definitions across company is your responsibility. Moreover, you will work with Finance, HR, and Sales to develop sales incentive programs and compensation planning in order to increase sales productivity.
- Define, develop, and implement sales support systems and scalable processes
- Educate and keep the sales teams apprised of key process changes and system updates
- Partner with sales and key stakeholders to understand operational needs and evolve existing workflows
- Work closely with the sales team and drive towards simple, scalable process-solutions to day-to-day problems
- Ensure data accuracy in salesforce.com CRM
- Write and maintain documentation for sales operation processes
- Prepare ad hoc analysis & participate on special projects as needed
- Produce and maintain reports/dashboards that accelerate information-to-action at scale
- Drive process improvement, adoption, and effectiveness at every level of our sales process
What experience do you have:
- 3+ years in a Business/Sales/Success Operations or similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Solid understanding of the tech industry and the SaaS world
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of sales and customer success disciplines
- Solid functional understanding of salesforce.com CRM; strong experience with creating and maintaining reports and dashboards; Excellent analytical thinking skills; able to breakdown ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, and highly organized; project or program management experience is a plus
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills; ability to escalate problems and roadblocks as needed
- Commitment to see things through toward actionable outcomes and results
- Flexible team player, with a bias for action
- Ability to balance sharp focus on measurable outcomes with deep and genuine empathy for people, customers, and the business
- Competitive salary and equity.
- 4 weeks paid vacation + 5 sick/personal days.
- Extended health and dental benefit coverage.
- Work-life balance.
- Amazing culture of collaborative and passionate coworkers.
- Comfortable workspace