At Owl.co, we are a team of innovators who are on a mission to disrupt the status quo within the insurance industry by using artificial intelligence. We are a privacy-first fraud detection platform that empowers organizations to streamline claims processing and to unlock millions of dollars in reserves while promoting and enforcing individual privacy and convenience. Owl is currently working with many of the largest financial institutions in North America.
We are well-funded, rapidly growing, and looking to add a Senior Technical Recruiter to our team!
Who you are:
You are a highly motivated, self starter who is never afraid of new challenges! You are someone who likes an exhilarating and fun-loving culture!
What you will do:
- Manage, drive, and own the full cycle recruiting process for various business groups by creating robust pipelines through active sourcing of multiple channels, screening resumes, interviewing, and closing candidates.
- Continuously build a diverse talent pipeline by using creative sourcing strategies and techniques, building both a short and long-term pipeline.
- Collaborate with teams to deeply understand their hiring needs and proactively translate that into recruiting strategy and interview plan for each open position, reporting regularly on results.
- Act as an advocate for both the company and the candidate throughout the hiring process; establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through, resulting in a wonderful candidate experience.
- At least 5+ years of full cycle recruiting technical talent in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Experience sourcing and closing candidates in a technical environment.
- Able to wear many hats and be a team player.
- Demonstrate passion and drive while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanour.
- Proven track record of hitting hiring goals and forming positive relationships with hiring managers.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 4 weeks paid vacation + 5 sick/personal days.
- Extended health and dental benefit coverage.
- Work-life balance.
- Amazing culture of collaborative and passionate coworkers.