We are a privacy-first fraud detection platform that empowers organizations to streamline claims processing and to unlock millions of dollars in reserves while promoting and enforcing individual privacy and convenience. We're well-funded and working with the largest insurers in North America.
Owl is looking for a dedicated and experienced Lead Product Manager to help us build out our enterprise SaaS platform. You will have a direct impact on the client-side of our product to ensure the features meet the needs of the claims agents and investigators using our technology.
- Collaborate with our CPO to ideate and build out the next version of our product.
- Create a clear and compelling medium and long-term vision and strategy.
- Build and lead a team of high-performing product managers to develop a roadmap to realize the vision.
- Partner with your product team in both discovery and delivery to ensure we ship elegant and intuitive features that solve customer problems and deliver business impact.
- Produce high-quality analysis on the business impact of your product area and report out to both senior leadership and the board.
- Work with stakeholders across engineering, design and business functions to ensure the cross-functional teams are delivering impact for both our customers and the business.
- Elevate the productivity and performance of your team through mentorship and coaching.
- Develop and manage the product team while preparing them for future roles, setting performance expectations, and instilling a values-based team culture.
- Champion processes and initiatives that make the product organization better.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Economics, or related field. MBA or related graduate degree preferred.
- 7+ years experience in product management.
- 5+ years experience building B2B/SaaS products at scale.
- 2+ years experience leading product teams.
- Experience building an AI, ML/NLP, or process automation product.
- Experience building, managing, and maintaining a successful product line.
- Experience building well-designed products that users love, solve real-world needs, and deliver significant business impact.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Wellness Benefits
- Paid Time Off (4 weeks starting vacation package, personal days and sick days)
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours and work-life balance
- Beautiful workspace in Vancouver and Toronto office coming soon
- Amazing culture of collaborative and passionate coworkers