We are a privacy-first fraud detection platform that empowers organizations to streamline claims processing and to unlock millions of dollars in reserves while promoting and enforcing individual privacy and convenience. We're well-funded and working with the largest insurers in North America.
Owl is looking for a dedicated and experienced Senior Product Manager to help us build out our enterprise SaaS platform. You will have a direct impact on the client-side of our product to ensure the features meet the needs of the claims agents and investigators using our technology.
- Collaborate with the CPO to develop a strategy for how we build foundational platform infrastructure for maximum user engagement and satisfaction.
- Execute the vision, strategy, and roadmap for delivering a simplified and scalable experience.
- Define long-term business strategy and drive impact on short-term product goals.
- Lead product discovery and roadmap sessions with key prospects and customers.
- Partner with design, engineering, and customer success teams to build a product our users love to engage with.
- Align internal and external stakeholders on priorities and roadmap.
- Understand customers needs and internal stakeholder business priorities to build or enhance product features.
- Ensure successful product launches with go-to-market activities and post-launch analysis to inform future product direction.
- Attend and lead client meetings and workshops and gather necessary requirements.
- Articulate requirements, issues, and priorities with the engineering team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Economics, or related field. MBA or related graduate degree preferred.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience.
- Experience building B2B/SaaS solutions at scale.
- Experience with an AI, ML/NLP, or process automation product.
- Experience building, managing, and maintaining a successful product line.
- Experience working with engineers and a technical background.
- Experience building well-designed products that users love, solve real-world needs, and deliver significant business impact.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Wellness Benefits
- Paid Time Off (4 weeks starting vacation package, personal days and sick days)
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours and work-life balance
- Beautiful workspace in Vancouver and Toronto office coming soon
- Amazing culture of collaborative and passionate coworkers