At Owl.co, we are a team of innovators who are on a mission to disrupt the status quo within the insurance industry by using artificial intelligence. We are a privacy-first fraud detection platform that empowers organizations to streamline claims processing and to unlock millions of dollars in reserves while promoting and enforcing individual privacy and convenience. Owl is currently working with many of the largest financial institutions in North America.
Owl is looking for a dedicated and experienced Senior Product Manager to help us build out our enterprise SaaS platform. You will have a direct impact on the client-side of our product to ensure the features meet the needs of the claims agents and investigators using our technology.
- Collaborate with the CPO to develop a strategy for how we build foundational platform infrastructure for maximum user engagement and satisfaction.
- Execute the vision, strategy, and roadmap for delivering a simplified and scalable experience.
- Define long-term business strategy and drive impact on short-term product goals.
- Lead product discovery and roadmap sessions with key prospects and customers.
- Partner with design, engineering, and customer success teams to build a product our users love to engage with.
- Align internal and external stakeholders on priorities and roadmap.
- Understand customers needs and internal stakeholder business priorities to build or enhance product features.
- Ensure successful product launches with go-to-market activities and post-launch analysis to inform future product direction.
- Attend and lead client meetings and workshops and gather necessary requirements.
- Articulate requirements, issues, and priorities with the engineering team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Economics, or related field. MBA or related graduate degree preferred.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience.
- Experience building B2B/SaaS solutions at scale.
- Experience with an AI, ML/NLP, or process automation product.
- Experience building, managing, and maintaining a successful product line.
- Experience working with engineers and a technical background.
- Experience building well-designed products that users love, solve real-world needs, and deliver significant business impact.
- At Owl we recognize that your health is a priority, and we do our best to ensure you are well cared for through our fully paid Extended Health & Dental Benefit Plan.
- Supplement your benefit plan with Owl’s Health Care Spending and Wellness Spending Account, available for you to use on additional healthcare, personal wellness expenses, and/or your favourite activities.
- Your professional career is only one chapter of your life - through our RRSP matching program, we help get you set up for the future.
- As we all know, there needs to be a balance between work and life. Cultivate this balance with our generous PTO policy which includes;
- 20 Vacation Days
- 5 Sick/Personal Wellness Days
- Recognized Stat Holidays based on your Region
- We exceed industry standards with our competitive base salaries
- Bring your friends on board! Help grow our team of top performers and receive a cash bonus through our uncapped, generous Employee Referral Program
- If you grow, we grow! Your leaders at Owl will always facilitate your professional development throughout the journey with us.
- We know there is no blueprint for a team member’s needs. Enjoy flexibility in the workspace through our hybrid working model.
- Build relationships and work towards meeting shared goals in our collaborative team environment.
- Do you have a four-legged friend at home? Bring them into one of our dog friendly offices!
- Build your relationships on the team at one of our weekly pizza lunches or quarterly company-wide events!
- Coming into the office has its perks, including a variety of snacks, high quality coffee, and wine & beer on tap!